George Lamberis Wilmette – Chairman
George Lamberis, a chairman in the marketing division of Wilmette Personal Injury Lawyers serves as firm chairman and is a member of the Executive Board. His experience and partnerships with the best trial practice concentrates in the areas of of personal injury cases.
George Lamberis has spent his entire professional life as a marketing and business development advisor and investor.
George Lamberis Wilmette corporate clients have also included PeaPod, Discover, SMTP, RoadTrek, United Airlines, Hertz, and many more. A list of George Lamberis’ significant contributions are available on wilmettepersonalinjurylawyers.com
Wilmette Personal Injury Information
Protecting Those Wrongfully Injured
Have you been wrongfully injured by the negligence of a third party? If so, it is important that you do not hesitate to involve the best Wilmette personal injury lawyer. At Wilmette Personal Injury Lawyers we have proven over the years that we can be trusted with even the most complex of litigation. We have been successful in recovering over $1 billion in 6 years on behalf of our clients and have demonstrated that even when the situation is daunting that we will go the distance.
We represent people throughout the United States who have been seriously injured or killed by the negligent, reckless, or intentional actions of others. We know the tremendous physical, emotional, and financial burdens that our clients face as a result of their injuries and we work tirelessly to secure the compensation they deserve. We want to make their world a better place and we want to take actions that encourage individuals, professionals, and companies to make changes in their conduct that will prevent similar tragedies from happening in the future. If you have been injured, or your loved one has died as the result of another’s careless conduct, contact us today. We provide free case evaluations and contingency fee arrangements in which you pay nothing for our services unless we recover for you.
What types of injury claims can we help with?
At our firm, we take each client’s case personally. Although we know that funds can’t replace the health you enjoyed before your injury or make up for the loss of a loved one, our goal is to obtain compensation that will allow you to move forward in life with comfort and security. As we are trial lawyers, we prepare every case as if it is headed to court. Using this aggressive approach not only prepares us for success in front of judges, juries, and arbitration panels; it also gives us strength at the negotiating table. If you have been wrongfully injured, it is likely that you are experiencing a considerable amount of confusion. This is not a simple area of the law. It is for this reason that we encourage you to contact us at Wilmette Personal Injury.
What can you receive compensation for in a personal injury case?
By filing a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit, we can work to secure funds that can pay for your:
- Medical Expenses
- Past & Future Wages
- Pain & Suffering
- Loss of Future Economic / Educational Support
- Loss of the Care, Comfort & Companionship of a Loved One
- Funeral Costs
While your case is pending, we also can work with you and your family to make sure that you receive the best medical care possible. We can work toward a fair settlement so that any Medicaid / Medicare or other third-party liens are fully satisfied while also maximizing the funds you will need to carry on in the future.
Some of the different areas of personal injury we can help with include:
- Brain Injuries
- Injuries to the brain are one of the most debilitating injuries that can occur. As this is one of the most important organs in the body, any damage can result in serious and life-altering consequences, including the need for around-the-clock care.
- Burn Injuries
- Burns can happen from electrocution, from chemical exposure and from heat. No matter whether you suffered a second degree or third degree burn, you deserve compensation to pay for such treatment as skin grafts.
- Catastrophic Injuries
- In some cases, the injuries that are sustained can be classified as catastrophic. This means that they are life-altering in nature or that they require long-term medical attention to make headway in healing. These injuries can be costly and deserve comprehensive compensation.
- Class Action Lawsuit
- Class action lawsuits can be filed by one or more persons on behalf of a large group of injured individuals. These are complicated matters that require complex rulings and should only be handled with the help of a professional attorney that knows how to deal with large cases of this type.
- Construction Accidents
- The construction industry is one of the most dangerous for workers in the nation. Construction employers are required, however, to follow specific safety regulations to ensure that the safest work environment possible is provided. If they fail to do so, you could have grounds to file a claim.
- Mass Torts
- Cases that are classified as a mass tort are also commonly referred to as a class action lawsuit. These cases occur when a certain product or action causes serious injury, illness or even death to a large group of individuals who are seeking compensation.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motor vehicle accidents are some of the most common and most damaging accidents. If you have been injured in an accident – no matter whether it was caused by
- drunk driving
- or even a tired driver, it is in your best interests to get a lawyer on your side to help file a claim.
- Multidistrict Litigation
- Multidistrict litigation (MDL) cases usually involve a large group of people who have been wrongfully harmed and are now dealing with the matter in court. MDL cases can be handled in any number of different federal district courts, so a transfer of courts will occur in order to make the legal process more efficient.
- Nursing Home Abuse
- When we place our loved ones into the care of a nursing home, we are trusting that they will be treated with the compassionate care that they deserve. This, however, does not always occur. In some situations, nursing home facilities can be downright abusive.
- Premises Liability
- Were you injured on the property of another? The owner of the premises could be liable for the injuries that you sustained if they were negligent in the maintenance or the design. We know the elements that must be proven in a claim such as this and will fight for you.
- Slip & Fall Accidents
- Slipping or tripping and then falling can cause serious injury, sometimes even catastrophic injury. It is often commonly assumed that slip & fall accidents are solely the fault of the victim who fell and should be treated as nothing more than an unexpected accident. However, this is rarely the case. In fact, most slip & fall accidents are ones that could have been prevented had the business owner or building manager taken proper safety precautions to avoid poorly lit hallways, wet floors, obstructed paths, etc.
- Wrongful Death
- If your loved one has passed away as a result of the reckless or negligent behaviors of another, then you may be entitled to file a wrongful death claim.
Discuss your case with a Wilmette personal injury lawyer today!
No matter the extent of the injuries or the type of accident that you have been injured in, do not hesitate to get the involvement of a Wilmette injury lawyer from our firm. We have a full-bodied understanding of the law and are prepared to apply this knowledge to our clients. We know what is at stake and will do everything that we can to fight for just compensation. Want to know more about how we can help you to file a claim? Give us a call today.